Communications Infrastructure Optimization to Integrate Mobility and CSfC
GTS's Mobility and Embedded Technologies (MET) Division
has developed an architecture around the GTS NXGEN that enables agencies to securely connect both internal and external users to services without Type-1 Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI). This architecture eliminates the need for INE/KG and BB devices on base between buildings, trailers, offices, and other localized groups once the redundant Gateways are in place.
The GTS NXGEN Dual Enclave Single Chassis Baseband Communications System:
- Replaces 3 chassis with one
- Consumes 1/3 of the power of current dual enclave systems
- Compact and light weight and fits in a backpack
- Less than 5Ibs.
- 2.6' x 8' x 7.5'
- -20C to +60 C operational temperature range
- 5 10/100 (4 POE+) ports and 4 GE ports
- 100% Cisco in both enclaves
- Ability to zeroize enclave(s)
- NSA Approved architecture for replacing Crypto (HAIPE) device